Pages

In Text Ad Networks

Here is the list of 5 best contextual advertising networks that I know,

Infolinks

infolinks 5 Best In Text Advertising Networks
I think this is the best contextual advertising network I have ever used. Infolinks is the best in payment and also support as well. All that you need to do is to get register and put the code in the Footer or Header file of your site. Infolinks will start showing ads immediately. However an approval of account is needed before getting the code.
In my experience infolinks works well with Tech niche than other niches. Minimum threshold amount for payment is $50 and they pay through PayPal, bank wire transfer or ACH.

Kontera

kontera 5 Best In Text Advertising Networks
This is the second best In-text advertising network I know. Kontera works similar like Infolinks but you have an option of Plug-in here. If you use a wordpress site then Kontera plug-in can make your job pretty easy. You can set the color of the link via the plug-in admin panel and lots of other customization options are available as well.
In my experience Kontera work well with Health niche than other niches. Minimum threshold amount for payment is $50 and they pay through PayPal.

Affinity

affinity 5 Best In Text Advertising Networks
I would rank this as the third best contextual advertising network in my list. You could have seen a big In-Text advertising window in some sites, which are from Affinity. This is worth a try not only for publishers but also for Advertisers as well. Affinity is growing big these days.
In my experience Kontera work well with news sites where big ads can really attract readers. There is no minimum threshold limit and they pay through PayPal and cheque.

Clicksor

clicksor 5 Best In Text Advertising Networks
This is 4th in my list. Clicksor is a well known advertising network having all kind of Ad displays. The main point about Clicksor is that they share more than 60% advertising share with the publishers.
I have not tried Clicksor personally but heard it is worth a try. Minimum threshold amount for payment is $50 and they pay through PayPal and cheque.

BuiltinText
builtintext 5 Best In Text Advertising Networks